They say first impressions count, so how do you think your customers perceive your premises. Whether you are letting office space by the hour or residential property over a longer period, it is vital to maintain a high standard of presentation and cleanliness to the communal areas. Here at Pentagon Cleaning and Maintenance our communal area cleaning service provides excellent results in these all important areas.
We are already contracted to a number of clients throughout the east midlands, looking after range of residential and commercial buildings on a daily basis. Liaising with property management companies or directly with the client, our service delivers excellent results to entrance ways, reception areas, lobbies, corridors, stairways and lifts. Our teams can either work to your itinerary or alternatively we can survey the building and develop a cleaning program for you.
Vacuuming and dusting is only part of the job however, it’s the hidden detail that’s important. Door handles, lift buttons, intercoms, entry keypads and banisters are all breeding grounds for bacteria. So not only do we keep everything looking clean, we maintain hygiene levels throughout the building by eliminating those germs.
But it isn’t just cleaning! Our success has always been in providing a professional, efficient and reliable service. Each building is has an attendance log for our staff to sign and date on each visit. If required we can conduct regular maintenance reports highlighting the need for routine repairs outside of our scope.
Depending on your requirements, our service is available daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly and will typically includes some, or all, of the following tasks:
– Damp dusting skirting boards, window sills, light fixtures, doors and frames.
– Cleaning and re-sanitising intercoms, entry key pads, door handles, lift buttons, light switched, banisters and post boxes. (Buffing chrome or brass fittings as required).
– Interior and exterior cleaning of lifts (including buffing chrome).
– Vacuuming carpeted areas.
– Mopping and buffing hard floor surfaces.
– Cleaning of reception / concierge / security areas.
– Interior and exterior window cleaning.
– Litter picking outside the building.
– Waste bin storage area maintenance.
– Car park sweeping.
– Changing bulbs if required.